The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.
So, seven random facts about myself are:
1. I ran my first marathon at the age of 42! It was on my bucket list but I never thought I would actually accomplish it. I'll be running my second (and last) marathon this October in Chicago at the age of 43.
2. My name is spelled Aimee instead of Amy because my mom hated the name but my dad insisted on naming me.
3. I was awarded Elementary Teacher of the Year by my school district in 2008. One of the highlights of my teaching career.
4. When I was in kindergarten I sang Delta Dawn in the talent show because I wanted to be a country music singer when I grew up. Funny thing is... I can't carry a tune and I hate country music!
5. I have a crazy memory when it comes to dates and numbers. I can, given a date, usually tell you what I was doing on that date and what I was wearing.
6. I am a thyroid cancer survivor.
7. I absolutely HATE to cook. My husband does all the cooking at our house. He is police lieutenant and is currently on 2nd shift. My daughters and I are starving to death!
Drum roll please, I am now nominating the following blogs...
Jackie at 3rd Grades a Charm
Amber at Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher
Sara at Smiling in Second Grade
Delena at Learn With Me in Grade Three
Marie at The Hands-On Teacher
Krista at Stellar Students
Darleen at Third Grade Love
Yvonne at Sassy in Second
Lyndsey at A Year of Many Firsts
Molly at Lessons with Laughter
Heidi at My (Not So) Elementary Life
April at Wolfelicious
Jamie at Thrills in Third Grade
Amanda at The Teaching Thief
Laura at Will Grade for Coffee
On a side note, I'm almost at 100 followers!! I'll be giving away a FREEBIE to everyone when I reach 100!