1. Maybe you can help me with this one! My youngest daughter does not think her life will be complete until she has an iPhone. All her friends have iPhones. She is the only soon to be 7th grader in the world who does not own one. She pleads her case on a
2. We recently returned from a short vacation to Norris Lake, TN. We had a wonderful and relaxing time but what made it even more relaxing was knowing that I would still be on vacation when I returned! I LOVE summer! Here is a picture of my daughters on the lake. It was the only picture I remembered to take while we were there. I'm awful at capturing memories!!
3. I'm starting to get a little nervous about my new teaching position! Next week will be my first opportunity to get into my classroom and start unpacking the 125 boxes that are waiting for me. I don't know if you are like me but I can't start thinking about planning until my room is ready! It's a huge room that's a blank canvas, so I'm looking forward to making it mine!
4. My youngest daughter leaves on Monday for a ten day trip to England. She's traveling with her soccer team. I'm so excited that she gets this opportunity but I know I'll be a nervous wreck the entire time she's gone.
5. My neighborhood has a garage sale every summer. I'm not a big fan of getting ready for garage sales, so I usually don't participate. This summer my husband is giving me no choice! We are hoarders! I have junk in every nook and cranny of this house. I also have lots of teaching materials from my time in first grade. My plan is to work hard while my daughter is in England to keep myself busy. Maybe I'll make enough money to buy everything on my TpT wishlist during the back to school sale!!
Blog tip... do your homework! Research and read lots of blogs before you begin. This will give you ideas for topics, giveaways, linky parties, etc. It's always best to be well prepared before beginning this part time job!!