1. Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband who also happens to be an absolutely wonderful father!!
Three peas in a pod!
2. This has been a very busy summer! Both of my daughters have been busy with their usual activities. Avery will be a freshman this coming school year and made the high school dance team. She has practice every Monday-Thursday for 3 hours!!
My youngest daughter, Payton, has soccer at least four days a week. She and three of her teammates won a 3v3 tournament yesterday!
And last but not least, this crazy dog is always into something he shouldn't be!!
3. I did find furniture for my patio. It has been favorite spot of mine this summer! Here is a before and after!
4. My Blogiversary Giveaway ends tomorrow! If you haven't enter yet, click on the picture below to enter for a chance to win a $50 Erin Condren gift certificate!!
5. I've had such a wonderful response to my giveaway that I'm now at 659 followers! AMAZING!! To celebrate I'm having a sale in my TpT and TN stores!!
Enjoy your Sunday!